Thursday, June 22, 2017

'Change Begins Within' concert coming to DVD, Blu-ray

Eagle Rock Entertainment


The 2009 "Change Begins Within" concert with Ringo and Paul just announced for release Sept. 1 on DVD and Blu-ray. 

Song list: 


  • Natural Blues - Moby, Betty LaVette, TM Choir 
  • Rise - Eddie Vedder 
  • Under Pressure - Eddie Vedder & Ben Harper 
  • My Sweet Lord - Sheryl Crow 
  • Hurdy Gurdy - Donovan & Jim James 
  • Isle of Islay - Donovan and Paul Horn 
  • It Don't Come Easy - Ringo Starr 
  • Boys - Ringo Starr 
  • Yellow Submarine - Ringo Starr 
  • Baby You Can Drive My Car - Paul McCartney 
  • Jet - Paul McCartney 
  • Got To Get You Into My Life - Paul McCartney 
  • Let It Be - Paul McCartney 
  • Here Today - Paul McCartney 
  • Band On The Run - Paul McCartney 
  • With A Little Help From My Friends - Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr 
  • Cosmically Conscious - All members 
  • I Saw Her Standing There - All members

No comments:

Post a Comment